Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29, 2012

I am happy to report Caden is still doing absolutely amazing.  This is the longest stretch of health he has had since this whole eczema nightmare began, we are just elated!  He is still running and playing.  Laughing and enjoying life, I am just cried out with happiness.  We are still avoiding trigger foods and I firmly believe that the chicken was the main culprit.  While he still has flares, he is not sick or miserable like he has been in the past.

School has begun again for me, this semester is Clinical Microbiology and First Aid.  It is going to be a challenge, but I am optimistic.  The micro class will be very informative in regards to Caden's infections and I will learn alot about it in theory and under the microscope.

Everyone seems like they are doing good here, hope all is well with all of you!

Much Love and Magic to you All,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment