|For this layout I used the beautiful "Victoriana" kit|
from Scraps of Darkness. I incorporated a Dusty
Attic Frame which I crackle painted and Inked. The die
cuts are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I distressed and inked
the edges of the page, yes much less distressing than usual.
The pin is Mandy's from SOD as well as the handmade
flower she taught in her tutorial "Panties in a bunch".
I rolled the edges, inked and distressed to achieve the final
look. The doily was a mistake from a previous creation,
one I loved so much I used it here. The colors were perfect!
Finally, the die cuts I started with this hideous turqouise
color and then inked with a copper colorblox ink and was
surprised when I ended up with my desired look of weathered
copper. Thanks for looking, love and magic to all!