Thursday, April 5, 2012

Another LO created from March's "Needful Things"
Kit from Scraps of Darkness.  The graphic 45 papers
are just amazing to say the least.  The main pic is a headstone
I wandered upon in a cemetery in Asheville, NC while
honeymooning.  To the right in the chippie strip I have
placed pictures of additional monuments I found.  The top two
are located at the Biltmore House and the bottom two are from
the same cemetery as the headless monument.  A little light distressing,
inking, foam to raise some of the embellies, and fussy cut butterflies
finish off this piece.  For the chippie I applied gesso first, then
some embossing powder.  I then hit it with the heat tool
and then spritzed some cranberry and oregano Timmy alcohol inks.
Have a magical rest of the week and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment