Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Orange Gatherers Detail in Frame

Waterhouse's "The Orange Gatherers"
I used the Summer Breeze Kit from Scraps Of Darkness
with Simple Stories Papers, Prima Mask from set 8, Prima
Mountain Valley Sunflowers, a Dusty Attic Cherry Blossom
Chippie which I inked and used a bit of Perfect Pearls in
Perfect Bronze.  The wood is from Kaisercraft, I touched a bit
of orange marmalade distress ink to edges but other that I just
left them stay natural.  Distressed the main paper, cut a
shape for the center from my cricut elegant edges cart and there it is!
Have a magical weekend and week and thanks for looking!

Doisneau's Ballerina. Such a beauty she is.  I found my
lighter side in this Summer Breeze kit from Scraps
of Darkness.  Don't blink or you'll miss it!
The doilies are actually, don't laugh, from our fave Mexican
restaurant, Jerry likes their shrimp cocktail and it comes in this
huge glass sitting on a plate with a doily under it, and I
always snag them for my art projects.  This LO is
based on Suepups sketch for the month, I embossed
the tags, punched the edges, die cut some flowers from Cheery Lynn
designs and found a couple of butterfly beauties in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment