Saturday, July 14, 2012

Once Upon a Time Layout

A close up of the chippie I used from by fabscraps from
the SOD store.  I used some blue zing embossing powder,
white ink, rudolphs nose red lindy's, and topped it off with
utee for some shine.

"Once Upon A Time" from the White Rabbit kit at Scraps of
Darkness for June.  The papers from 7dots by Finnabair are
my fave so far of anything I have worked with.  I added a queen's
crown for the evil queen, wretched naughty girl, I love her!  The second
pic of her I altered in elements with a filter and the flowers are petaloo.

Another close up, this time of Mandy's handmade pin and a couple
of fabscraps playing cards that I inked white for the base then
embossed with a brown ranger powder and blue zing.  I then finished
them off with a clear rock candy coating.

No comments:

Post a Comment