Friday, November 2, 2012

Listen

My second LO from Morticia's Wish over at Scraps Of Darkness. I spend much of my time not being who I am or want to be so I listen to everything, intently.  This picture is how I see myself so much of my life.  I am sure there is something to the wish I have of the mountains as they afford the luxury of solitude.  I am at my best in that deep thoughtful place that has often been describes as my own little world.  As for the LO, I used some felt for the Tim Holtz die cuts.  The felt allowed me to manipulate the shapes and give the appearance of vines if you will.  I suppose the vines are a representation of the vast thought process I seem to conjur up on any given day.  Wishing all a magical weekend -Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did this!! The dark photo in the back and the felt+flower. Just gorgeous!!
    Hope you are having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete