Sunday, November 11, 2012

So Cherished Tag For Miss Marianne!

This is the tag I made for Marianne over at Scraps of Darkness.  We are having such fun exchanging our work with each other!  The background of this is an embossed stamp and ink technique, such a cool effect!  I began by coating the tag with a white acrylic paint, then stamped the lettering with some archival black ink.  After this I coated my flourish stamp with embossing ink, stamped randomly on the tag and then added a clear embossing powder.  I heat set the powder then used some distress ink and foam stamper from Timmy to go over the patterns.  The big paper flower you see is from Jenifer over at SOD that she did a tut on months ago called Hearts a Glow.  I made a couple of them and stashed them away until I found just the right project.  Voila!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment