Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Wise" details and rumors of a Haunted Halloween


A little traveling back in my Archives of Scraps of Darkness for this "Wise" kitty. A bit of paper from Victoriana, a smidge of Needful Things, a lovely Dusty Attic Raven from the SOD store and lots of lovely misting inspired by Finnabair adds to my little collection of Dark Art.  I am hearing the tap tap tap of my favorite time of year, enchanting Halloween.  I have begun the preparations for the Cemetery, the Witches apothecary is nearly complete and will be ready for the little spooks (and big ones too).  We may have a bit of a spider problem this year with the fresh graves in the yard.  Who knows what else the creatures will come up with this year.  I have heard rumors of a foggy night, strange glowing eyes peering through the windows and skeletons trying to escape.  Hmmm, whatever shall we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment