Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I spy.....Marianne's Amazing Tag!

My sweet dark sister from Norway, Marianne and I are paired up for the first round of the tag trade over at Scraps Of Darkness and I received mine from her on Monday.  Isn't it just so beautiful! Thanks sweet girl, I will cherish it forever! I have just finished my semester up so I now have a little breathing room and I hope to get to a few projects done.  It is time to begin decorating for Halloween, make Marianne's tag and get to creating a few magical dark pieces for Scraps of Darkness and the challenges set before us.  So happy that I did this semester in 8 weeks rather than 16 as it will afford me more play time for Halloween and the upcoming holiday season.  Have a magical rest of the week one and all!  Hugs, J

1 comment: