Monday, October 15, 2012

My Sweets from The Scraps of Darkness "My Guy" kit.  This is my entry for the round robin for October at SOD. The pic is my little crew of kiddos with my Grandmother.  I cut out a chipboard base for the first layer of the photo grouping followed by a paper piece, a cardboard piece, another paper piece and finally the photo itself.  I put on a layer of gesso, then stamped and spread a bit of alcohol ink on the dusty attic chippie and topped it off with a little prima bling from the kit.  The balloons are accented with some liquid pearls, I also stamped and added a little gesso to the main paper background to add a little interest.  This is my take of Kathy's LO that I am lifting for the month.  Thanks for taking a look and having a magical week!

Boreas by Waterhouse.  This is another LO from the "My Guy" kit at SOD and the sweet little bird on the cage is a RAK from my sweet friend Mish aka Bubbachooka.  I used faded blue jeans distress ink on the DA chippie and went over it with a moonlight embossing powder from Lindy's.  The flowers are from the kit, feathers from my stash and I sprayed a little blue shimmer mist on the gauze.  Little secret, I totally hosed the bottom of this LO with my punch so I HID it LOL.  Thanks for looking and have a lovely magical week everyone.  Halloween LO's are next, let the darkness begin....insert banana dance here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment