Friday, December 16, 2011

Dec 15, 2011

We just had a  chest x-ray to hopefully rule out lymphoma, it's been a long day, and looks to be longer. We are reintroducing the zyvox to see if Caden flares. We just gave 4cc, wait for an hour, evaluate and then administer the last 3.5cc. If his skin doesn't react we will then consistently give the zyvox for the full round. We are experiencing a flare on his face, legs and back today. No one really knows why, but the most important thing is that no one is giving up either. I have pics to post later when I have my laptop. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment